Introducing Nick Lowe Personal Training:
A part of the fitness industry since 1977, Nick knows that being fit and healthy is a journey and that with the right knowledge and understanding, it can change your life for the better. It can even save your life, something Nick himself can attest to.
With over 40 years of strength and conditioning teaching and training under his belt, Nick has successfully coached men, women, teenagers and children to meet their individual needs. His success and versatile client base comes from knowing that everyone’s fitness journey and body shape is different, and by tapping into personal motivations he can create a regime that will deliver long lasting results.
So whether you're looking to become healthier, get into a specific fitness regime (sports, personal safety, military and more), require a confidence boost or want to improve your general lifestyle outlook, Nick can design a programme to meet your needs.
Training can take place at your home or Nick’s home gym depending on requirements.
The training options Nick provides:
- Strength and conditioning that can help transform your body
- Sound and creative exercise regimes that will keep you engaged
- Body shaping nutrition to get the look you desire
- Self-defence guidance
- Lifestyle coaching in a place comfortable to you
- Individual or group training if you wish to train with a friend(s)
What you get when you train with Nick:
- An ex-Army Sergeant serving in the Physical Training Corps, responsible for preparing soldiers for the Falklands War in the spring of 1982
- A 5th degree black belt and international judo champion and coach, training several competitors ready for the Olympic Games, as well as those who practice recreationally
- Internationally recognised physical training, judo and self defence coach, accomplished in training teams in the United States and across Europe
Sessions will be tailored to suit individual needs and time, but start from £30 p/h.
- Diploma In Physical Training (Army Physical Training School)
- Coaching: Boxing, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Trampolining, Gymnastics, Judo, Fencing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Athletics, Gym
- Suzi-Lamplugh Self-Defence Award Winner 2010 for National Schools and Colleges
- 5th Degree Black Belt and International Judo Champion
- Diploma in Recreational Management
- First Aider
- DBS Enhanced Checked
- SafeGuarding Training
- Personal Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
I will provide the equipment required for each session
Geographical Areas Covered
Client base spans South West of England, Nick’s at home training within Calne, Wiltshire.
If you are interested in learning more about what Nick can do for you, contact him here
eudo Personal Training “knowledge from research, coaching from experience.”