Articles in Category: Personal Training
Introducing Nick Lowe Personal Training:
A part of the fitness industry since 1977, Nick knows that being fit and healthy is a journey and that with the right knowledge and understanding, it can change your life for the better. It can even save your life, something Nick himself can attest to.
With over 40 years of strength and conditioning teaching and training under his belt, Nick has successfully coached men, women, teenagers and children to meet their individual needs. His success and versatile client base comes from knowing that everyone’s fitness journey and body shape is different, and by tapping into personal motivations he can create a regime that will deliver long lasting results.
So whether you're looking to become healthier, get into a specific fitness regime (sports, personal safety, military and more), require a confidence boost or want to improve your general lifestyle outlook, Nick can design a programme to meet your needs.
Training can take place at your home or Nick’s home gym depending on requirements.
The training options Nick provides:
- Strength and conditioning that can help transform your body
- Sound and creative exercise regimes that will keep you engaged
- Body shaping nutrition to get the look you desire
- Self-defence guidance
- Lifestyle coaching in a place comfortable to you
- Individual or group training if you wish to train with a friend(s)
What you get when you train with Nick:
- An ex-Army Sergeant serving in the Physical Training Corps, responsible for preparing soldiers for the Falklands War in the spring of 1982
- A 5th degree black belt and international judo champion and coach, training several competitors ready for the Olympic Games, as well as those who practice recreationally
- Internationally recognised physical training, judo and self defence coach, accomplished in training teams in the United States and across Europe
Sessions will be tailored to suit individual needs and time, but start from £30 p/h.
- Registered member of National Register of Personal Trainers
- Diploma In Physical Training (Army Physical Training School)
- Coaching: Boxing, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Trampolining, Gymnastics, Judo, Fencing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Athletics, Gym
- Suzi-Lamplugh Self-Defence Award Winner 2010 for National Schools and Colleges
- 5th Degree Black Belt and International Judo Champion
- Diploma in Recreational Management
- First Aider
- DBS Enhanced Checked
- SafeGuarding Training
- Personal Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
“I am taking Self Defence classes with Nick which I started from an unease of not having the faintest idea of how to handle an unavoidable confrontation.
The sessions Nick runs are full of content, and run at a pace to suit you, but are also stretching. He explains the scenarios and techniques concisely so you think and understand, but the majority of the session is practical content.
With Nick, what you get is his lifetime dedication to defence teaching, and his understanding of the mechanics of the human body. The techniques he teaches are simple, but you would never work them out for yourself!
"We first met Nick a couple of years ago as our sons judo instructor. Nick became our personal trainer about a year ago and we have been very impressed with his depth and range of knowledge on fitness and training. His sessions are challenging yet always light hearted, which creates a good atmosphere for working out and getting the most out of yourself! We highly recommend Nick as a judo instructor or personal trainer for anyone at any level.
Phill and Helen"
I will provide the equipment required for each session
Geographical Areas Covered
Client base spans South West of England, Nick’s at home training within Calne, Wiltshire.
If you are interested in learning more about what Nick can do for you, contact him here
eudo Personal Training “knowledge from research, coaching from experience.”