Warning Signs Abusive Relationship!
Warning: 6 Early Signs of an Abusive Relationship
1. Moving Very Fast - They make claims you're perfect for each other, that it was love at first sight...
2. Unrealistic Expectations - They want the Disney relationship with very stereotypical gender roles.
3. Hypersensitivity and Jealousy - Jealous partner overreacting to little things...
4. Excessive Gifts - Lavishing a new partner with gifts, especially when that partner is uncomforatle with all the showiness.
5. Imposed Isolation - ...guestioning, and making unwelcome your closest friends and social network.
6. Mean or Abusive Towards Others - ...are often obvious in how the abuser treats everyone else.
Observing any of these signs once doesn't mean you should run for the hills. But if you're seeing multiple warning signs or a progressive pattern develop, you should be concerned. Be wise, trust your instincts, and protect yourself. If something doesn't sound or feel right, do what's best for you and keep yourself safe.
If you would like to attend one of our workshops or if you simply want to find out more about how we can assist your personal-safety needs, use the Contact Us form for questions and comments.
eudo "Created to Inspire!"